SAP Netweaver Portal Made Simple Online



Hi friends,

I am writing here to help one of my friend who has got a project on SAP EP - ESS (Employee Self Service) implementation. As he is new to SAP Enterprise Portal, he finds himself in a difficult situation when some new task is assigned to him which he is unaware.

There are thousands of articles, documents, posts, forums and even blogs based on SAP. However, here I would be posting articles based on my knowledge. Everyone including my friend, are welcome to gather information and also provide open suggestions and guidelines which would help our fellow consultants.

To begin with, I would like to post the basic design or the roadmap to SAP Enterprise Portal which includes both Administration as well as Content Development.

Down the line under EP Administration, we have:
  • Installation
  • Configuration
  • ESS|MSS Configuration
  • NWDI configuration
  • SSO configuration
  • etc,.
Under EP Development, we have:
  • Webdynpro Development
  • Visual Composer
  • ESS|MSS custom Development
Under Webdynpro, we again have:
  • Webdynpro for JAVA
  • Webdynpro for ABAP

No comments: